We believe that one of the most important elements of the success of any company or institution is to have a good Accounting System. Resulting to an accurate and effective accounting books and records in addition to the reports that help companies run their operations and plan for the future to ease the financial burden on small businesses and enterprises.
Our office provides accountants who are qualified to work part-time at these agencies or to provide assistance to the current accountants. We have a qualified team and trained accountants in Arabic and English who are familiar with many well-known accounting programs. We offer our customers more than just a package and they can choose what suits their needs and what would make it easy for their finance department burden, as we do not just do bookkeeping, but make sure has been done in a way that adds value to their organization.
Our services reflect our overall vision in building relationships while serving you and your business in the most effective manner. Your success will be enhanced by our specialized professional guidance. We have experts available in every financial and organizational aspect of today’s economy, to deliver personalized services to suit your budget and business needs.
The Office provides accounting services in the following areas:
- Accounting Supervision
- Forecasts, Budgets and Projections
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Preparation of Annual Accounts
- Ensure Accounting & Reporting as per IAS/ IFRS
- Periodic Financial Reports of the Business to the Management
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Financial Accounting and Payroll Accounting, International Accounting according to IFRS and/or US-GAAP
- Improvement Projects concerning client’s Accounting System
- Accounting Training for Staff (including IFRS)
- Interim Financial Statements
- Annual Balance Sheets
- Development, Implementation, Interpretation of Monthly / Quarterly Reporting Systems
- Improvement Projects for Internal Control
- Implementation of Group Accounting
- Cash Flow Management and Controlling
- Implementation of Cost Accounting